Anna University released the latest notification for the people who are searching for a job. Anna University notification 2022 for the Technical Assistant. Candidates who are interested can check the vacancy details, qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and apply link given below…
Organization Name: Anna University
Category: TN Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 21
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Job Location: Chennai
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
Starting Date: 12.08.2022
Last Date: 17.08.2022
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Vacancy Allotted in Anna University Recruitment 2022:
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow – 1
- Project Associate – II(WGIS-P2) – 2
- Project Associate-I (WGIS-P1) – 1
- Research Associate (RCG-RA) – 1
- JRF/SRF (RCG-JRF) – 2
- (RCG-SE) – 1
- Project Associate II (BGIS-PA2) – 1
- Project Associate I (BGIS-PA1) – 3
- Project Technician (BGIS-PT) – 1
- Technical Assistant (BGIS-TA) – 1
- Project Associate II (WAQFPA2) – 1
- Project Technician (WAQF-PT) – 6
Anna University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th, Diploma, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale for Anna University 2022:
- Rs.15,000 – 49,000/-
Selection Method for Anna University Recruitment 2022:
- Short List
- Written Test
Guidelines to Anna University Apply Online/Offline:
- Go to the official website of Anna University at www.annauniv.edu
- Download the official notification from the link provided on the career page.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website to apply online or apply via the given link below.
- Fill required details correctly & Upload all the necessary documents in the required format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the given mode, if required
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- “The Director, Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Sardar Patel Road, Chennai – 600 025.”
Anna University Notification 2022 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply to this Post: 12.08.2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online to this Post: 17.08.2022
- Closing Date for Apply Offline to this Post: 22.08.2022
Anna University Recruitment 2022 Notification & Application Form Details:
- Download Notification for Anna University Recruitment 2022: Click Here
- Apply Online Anna University Recruitment 2022: Apply Here