Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) released the latest notification for the people who are searching for a job. DGCA notification 2022 for the Consultant posts. Candidates who are interested can check the vacancy details, qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and apply link given below…
Organization Name: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 58
Post Name: Consultant
Job Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 01.08.2022
Last Date: 18.08.2022
Official Website: www.dgca.nic.in
Vacancy Allotted in DGCA Recruitment 2022:
- Consultant: 58 Post
DGCA Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed a Degree in Engineering Aeronautical/ Electrical, B.Sc, Degree in Law, Degree in Physics/ Mathematics, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 63 years
Pay Scale for DGCA 2022:
- Salary: Rs. 55,000/- to Rs. 75,000/-
Selection Method for DGCA Recruitment 2022:
Guidelines to DGCA Apply Offline:
- Go to the official website of DGCA at www.dgca.nic.in
- Download the official notification from the link provided on the career page or download it via the given link below.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website to download the application form or download it via the given link below.
- Fill out the application required details correctly.
- Send the application with enclosed the attested copies of all the necessary documents to the following address on or before 18.08.2022. (Address mentioned in official notification)
- Recruitment Section, DGCA, Opp. Safdarjung Airport, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110003.
DGCA Notification 2022 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply to this Post: 01.08.2022.
- Closing Date for Apply to this Post: 18.08.2022.
DGCA Recruitment 2022 Notification & Application Form Details:
- Download Notification & Application form for DGCA Recruitment 2022: Click Here