Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) released the latest notification for the people who are searching for a job. ITBP notification 2022 for the Sub Inspector posts. Candidates who are interested can check the vacancy details, qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and apply link given below…
Organization Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 37
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Job Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 16.07.2022
Last Date: 14.08.2022
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Vacancy Allotted in ITBP Recruitment 2022:
- Sub Inspector (Overseer) – 37
ITBP Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale for ITBP 2022:
- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Selection Method for ITBP Recruitment 2022:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Test
Guidelines to ITBP Apply Online:
- Go to the official website of ITBP at www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Download the official notification from the link provided on the career page.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website to apply online or apply via the given link below.
- Fill required details correctly & Upload all the necessary documents in the required format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the given mode, if required
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
ITBP Notification 2022 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply to this Post: 16.07.2022.
- Closing Date for Apply to this Post: 14.08.2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Notification & Application Form Details:
- Download Notification for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Click Here
- Apply Online ITBP Recruitment 2022: Apply Here