National Investigation Agency released the latest notification for the people who are searching for a job. NIA notification 2022 for the UDC posts. Candidates who are interested can check the vacancy details, qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and apply link given below…
Organization Name: National Investigation Agency
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 48
Post Name: UDC
Job Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 28.07.2022
Last Date: 28.08.2022
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Vacancy Allotted in NIA Recruitment 2022:
- Section Officer/ Office Superintendent
- Stenographer Grade-I
- Upper Division Clerk
NIA Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale for NIA 2022:
- Rs.25,500 – 1,42,400/-
Selection Method for NIA Recruitment 2022:
- Written Exam
Guidelines to NIA Offline:
- Go to the official website of NIA at www.nia.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link provided on the career page or download it via the given link below.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website to download the application form or download it via the given link below.
- Fill out the application required details correctly.
- Send the application with enclosed the attested copies of all the necessary documents to the following address on or before 28.08.2022. (Address mentioned in official notification)
- “SP (Adm). NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.”
NIA Notification 2022 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply to this Post: 28.07.2022
- Closing Date for Apply to this Post: 28.08.2022
NIA Recruitment 2022 Notification & Application Form Details:
- Download Notification & Application form for NIA Recruitment 2022: Click Here