Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released the latest notification for the people who are searching for a job. TNPSC notification 2022 for the CCSE Group I. Candidates who are interested can check the vacancy details, qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and apply link given below…
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Category: TN Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 92
Post Name: CCSE Group I
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21.07.2022
Last Date: 22.08.2022
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Vacancy Allotted in TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Deputy Collector – 18
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26
- Assistant Commissioner – 25
- Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies – 13
- Assistant Director of Rural Development – 07
- District Employment Officer in Tamil Nadu General Service – 03
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed a Diploma in Extension, Sociology, Graduate in Commerce/ Law/ Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale for TNPSC 2022:
- Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/-
Selection Method for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview
- Registration Fees (New Users): Rs.150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Guidelines to TNPSC Apply Online:
- Go to the official website of TNPSC at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link provided on the career page.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website to apply online or apply via the given link below.
- Fill required details correctly & Upload all the necessary documents in the required format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the given mode, if required
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
TNPSC Notification 2022 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply to this Post: 21.07.2022
- Closing Date for Apply to this Post: 22.08.2022
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification & Application Form Details:
- Download Notification for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Click Here
- Apply Online TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Here