Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the latest notification for the people who are searching for a job. UPSC notification 2022 for the Jr Time Scale posts. Candidates who are interested can check the vacancy details, qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and apply link given below…
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 160
Post Name: Officer & Other Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 11.11.2022
Last Date: 01.12.2022
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Vacancy Allotted in UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Senior Agricultural Engineer
- Agricultural Engineer
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Chemist
- Assistant Hydrogeologist
- Assistant Geologist
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022:
(i) Senior Agricultural Engineer/ Agricultural Engineer:
- Candidates must have completed Degree in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Assistant Chemist:
- Candidates must have completed Masters Degree in Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Assistant Hydrogeologist:
- Candidates must have completed Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Junior Time Scale(JTS):
- Candidates must have completed Degree of a recognized University, Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(v) Assistant Geologist:
- Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale for UPSC 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
Selection Method for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Recruitment Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: NIL
Guidelines to UPSC Apply Online:
- Go to the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link provided on the career page.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website to apply online or apply via the given link below.
- Fill required details correctly & Upload all the necessary documents in the required format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the given mode, if required
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
UPSC Notification 2022 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply to this Post: 11.11.2022.
- Closing Date for Apply to this Post: 01.12.2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification & Application Form Details:
- Download Notification for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Click Here
- Apply Online UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Here