Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the latest notification for the people who are searching for a job. UPSC notification 2022 for the Officer posts. Candidates who are interested can check the vacancy details, qualifications, salary, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and apply link given below…
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 37
Post Name: Officer
Job Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 13.08.2022
Last Date: 01.09.2022
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Vacancy Allotted in UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)
- Deputy Director of Flying Training
- Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)
- Photographic Officer
- Senior Photographic Officer
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physics)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron Activation Analysis)
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service
- Principal in Railway Degree College
- Director in National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation
- Executive Engineer(Civil)/Surveyor of Works(Civil)
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th, Diploma, BE/B.Tech, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
Pay Scale for UPSC 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
Selection Method for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Recruitment Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
Guidelines to UPSC Apply Online:
- Go to the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link provided on the career page.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website to apply online or apply via the given link below.
- Fill required details correctly & Upload all the necessary documents in the required format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the given mode, if required
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
UPSC Notification 2022 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply to this Post: 13.09.2022.
- Closing Date for Apply to this Post: 01.09.2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification & Application Form Details:
- Download Notification for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Click Here
- Apply Online UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Here